Wednesday, October 21, 2020

VELEZ SARSFIELD STADIUM



 


Format : 1 CDR. 12 tracks ~ 54 min
Label : Zone 51 prod 233.01
 
Disc
01. intro
02. Eat The Rich
03. Toys In The Attic
04. Rag DolL
05. amazing
06. last child
07. The Other Side
08. Cryin'
09. janie’s got a gun
10. love in an elevator
11.
walk this way
bonus track*
12. soundcheck
 
   Recorded live :
At the velez sarsfield stadium
Buenos aires.argentina
January 17th.1994
  
   Comments :
Soundboard stereo recording
From the tv argentina.
* recording live during the
soundchek at the velez sarsfield
stadium.bunos aires.argentina
january 16th.1994.
incomplete show.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am Gaston from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
    thanks for the page!
    I have part II of this show! I bought it some time ago on cassette, and recently I transferred it to .wav it is console, but it needs some equalization, send me an email and I will pass it to you through wetransfer

    ReplyDelete